Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lab A2






 Overall I think i performed well when I was teaching for the second time.  It was definitely better then my first time teaching in this class, but there is a lot more I need to look on just by looking at the C9 form.  My voice was not loud enough for the camera and that means that it wasn't loud enough for the students.  I need to work on a better hook for next time.  At the end when i brought the student in I should of asked them questions.  But I also did do some things right.  I did talk about safety a little bit which is better then last time.  I had between 3 to 5 points when I was teaching. I also used DEAD when I was teaching.  But as I can see I have a lot to work on and will continue until I am the best teacher I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment